Come meet us in Holland!Posted by. Mihaela This article was posted in Uncategorized Tagged with discounts , events , joomla security
With an active Dutch community and an impressive guest list, Joomla! Netherlands 2010 announces to be an exciting event.
Joomla! security presentation, by Alexandru Plapana
Alexandru Plapana, the head-support from RSJoomla! will be holding a presentation about the Joomla! security.
We will discuss the most common attack points, security in Joomla! components, what can you do to protect yourself, backing up and some of the tools that hackers use...
All of these presentation points will be backed up by some common issues that we faced and users have reported via our support service.
Many thanks to organizers who kindly invited us at the event.
20 experts are invited to speak on various topics about Joomla! 1.5 and the upcoming 1.6:
- René Kreijveld,from www.webcreatives.nl will discuss about the RSForm!Pro versatility. His presentation will be focused on creating multi-page forms with RSForm!Pro.
A demo has been prepared to support his demonstration, www.telepark.net/multiform
- Joomla 1.6 templates, by Angie Radtke, member of the Joomla! accessibility and design team www.der-auftritt.de
- the 10 Commandments as handed down by Brian at Mt Joomla! , by Brian Teeman co-founder Joomla! brian.teeman.net
- Henk-Willem will talk about the Joomla! website www.marshallsmith.org
- Joomla! user friendly sites: by Evert Bal from www.usablecopy.nl
- Fotis Evangelou from joomlaworks.gr will discuss about successfully businesses in the Open Source community
- Guido Jansen, well known in the Joomla! and Magento community, will talk about increasing the Joomla! website conversions
- Joomla! 1.6 presentation, by Hannes Papenberg
- Site Performance Optimization, by Hans Kuijpers from www.hkweb.nl
- Current and future developments for Joomla! mobile websites, by Heiko Desruelle from www.siruna.com
- Joomla teamwork equals right to exist, Henk van Cann from www.stichtingpost.nl
- Building bridges between Joomla and Magento shopping cart, Jisse Reitsma www.jira.nl
- Nooku presentation by Johan Janssens from www.nooku.org
- Viewed from another angle, by Marc Barteling from www.ManualsFountain.com
- A creative solution for the front-end, presentation by Patrick Faasse from www.opensourcedesign.nl
- The power and beauty of template overrides, by Sander Potjer www.sanderpotjer.nl
Why should you be there : 30 % discount on ALL RSJoomla! components for the participants !!!
Besides the reasons presented on the Joomla! Dagen site, here's another one: all attendees to Joomla! Day Netherlands, 2010 will have a 30% discount if they come by our RSJoomla stand. We will be offering some brochures with a brief presentation of our components accompanied by a discount code. We will be more then glad to answer any product related questions or general Joomla! questions for that matter.
So, will we have the chance to meet you? You still have time to buy a ticket to Joomla! Netherlands to participate.
Alexandru Plapana said:
As long as you maintain container CSS classes, conditionals will continue to work properly. Show / Hide a field in RSForm! Pro
Hi how can i use conditional fields when auto generator is turned off , if i apply my 2 column lay out conditions are gone tks for ur help Show / Hide a field in RSForm! Pro
Bruce Wilson said:
To avoid most of the pitfalls of turning on caching in Joomla we run #NoNumber cache clearer which can automate the cleaning of the site cache anytime there has been a content change or plugin change. This is very beneficial for our clients that do not ev ... The dark side of Joomla! caching
Alexandru Plapana said:
You don't have to create tickets if you don't want to. Simply enable the event registration and don't create any tickets. RSEvents!Pro custom registration with RSForm!Pro - step by step
This whole ticket thing is flexible but mostly unwanted for several of my clients. How can I bypass it? RSEvents!Pro custom registration with RSForm!Pro - step by step