Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Position tab error?

Position tab error? 2 years 3 months ago #41750

• Calou77
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,
I am using the RSJuno! template following the joomla 3.10.3 update to 3.10.4 I now have an error message in the positions tab (Warning: count (): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in htdocs / coulommiers .info / templates / rsjuno / classes / positions / fields / definedpositions.php on line 51) ?
If anyone has a cool idea;)
I'm French and I use google translate !
Cordially
@ + Calou77 ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Position tab error? 2 years 2 months ago #41754

• dragos
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

You will need to make sure that you're using the latest RSJuno! version, 2.0.37. Updating instructions can be found here. A full backup is recommended before any major updates.

Position tab error? 2 years 2 months ago #41756

• Calou77
  • Fresh Boarder
Good evening Dragos,
The concern is that I have to buy the template back, it's been over a year since I bought it and I can't update the template anymore !!
Thank you for your reply...
@ + Calou77 ;)

Position tab error? 2 years 2 months ago #41759

• dragos
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

In order to have access to the latest template version you'll need an active subscription. Renewing can be done as explained here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Calou77

Position tab error? 2 years 2 months ago #41768

• Calou77
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks Dragos, I just took the update and it works now, no more error messages !!
@ + Calou77 ;)

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!