Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Googlemaps path calculation

Googlemaps path calculation 2 years 3 months ago #41727

hello

I am in the process of making the site for a cab company and have created a quote form for it. Now my customer asks me if it is possible to calculate the route directly. That is, you should be able to enter the start and destination (with Googlemap) and it is then directly calculated the KM number. Is something like this possible?

Greetings
Colette
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!