Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Dropdown acts as an password field

Dropdown acts as an password field 2 years 5 months ago #41637

Hi,
Something weird is going on with my dropdown-field. I'm trying to add a dropdown that has option A and B.
For some unknown reason, it seems like the control/check thinks it is a password field. I have no idea why and where the error messages are coming from.
When I select A, it says "Lege wachtwoorden zijn niet toegestaan. Vul uw gewenste wachtwoord in." Meaning it can not be empty, and I need to write a password. Which is even stranger because it is a dropdown. I don't have those error messages set either. Also I deleted the dropdown, and created a new one, but the issue re-appears.

Any thoughts, or suggestions?
Kind regards,
DLM
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!