Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Zoom with finger with mobile

Zoom with finger with mobile 3 years 7 months ago #40553

• vincent7
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I would like to be able to zoom with my fingers on mobile

Example : solene-kebin.fr/creations/costumes

As you can see we cannot zoom as usualy.

Thanks for your time !

PS : I am a new user of RSJOOMLA i try your template for the first time usually i use theme with gantry 5 (and with gantry 5 i don't have this problem)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Zoom with finger with mobile 3 years 7 months ago #40558

• dragos
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

I assume that you're referring at the 'Régence Homme', 'Robe Renaissance' and 'Steampunk Victorienne' images from these Vertical Image Box elements. Though I'm unsure what type of zooming you're looking for, I've tested your website and upon performing a simple touch on the image, this is zoomed in similar as when you're hovering the mouse over the image on a desktop device.

Zoom with finger with mobile 3 years 7 months ago #40561

• vincent7
  • Fresh Boarder
dragos wrote:
Hello,

I assume that you're referring at the 'Régence Homme', 'Robe Renaissance' and 'Steampunk Victorienne' images from these Vertical Image Box elements. Though I'm unsure what type of zooming you're looking for, I've tested your website and upon performing a simple touch on the image, this is zoomed in similar as when you're hovering the mouse over the image on a desktop device.

Yes i speak of this images, but i want to be able to zoom with 2 fingers like we can do with any touch device (iphone, samsung s10 ...)

Example with another website with joomla : www.verandas-beauquesne.com/ with a touch device i can zoom manually with 2 fingers.

Zoom with finger with mobile 3 years 7 months ago #40562

• dragos
  • Administrator
Hello,

I can notice that there is no difference between these websites, you can zoom in with two fingers on RSTuvia! as well as you can zoom in on the provided link.

Zoom with finger with mobile 3 years 7 months ago #40563

• vincent7
  • Fresh Boarder
Sorry but i try with a samsung s10 and a tablet we can't zoom with two fingers.

Zoom with finger with mobile 3 years 7 months ago #40564

• dragos
  • Administrator
Hello,

You should check your Android device browser settings to actually allow such zooming in, you can take a look at this article.

Zoom with finger with mobile 3 years 7 months ago #40565

• vincent7
  • Fresh Boarder
dragos wrote:
Hello,

You should check your Android device browser settings to actually allow such zooming in, you can take a look at this article.

When we force enable zoom it works ! but without this option the template don't allow to zoom in.

All the template i use with another team (with gantry 5 framework) works without the option "force enable zoom" i have this problem only with your theme so there is something on your template which block the basic zoom with mobile

Do you have an idea ?

Zoom with finger with mobile 3 years 7 months ago #40566

• dragos
  • Administrator
Hello,

Indeed this was originating from our template and we've already fixed it. Please update RSTuvia! as instructed here and test your website one more time on the Android device. Note that a full backup is recommended before updating. Most likely you'll need to properly refresh your browser's cache before testing.

Zoom with finger with mobile 3 years 7 months ago #40567

• vincent7
  • Fresh Boarder
dragos wrote:
Hello,

Indeed this was originating from our template and we've already fixed it. Please update RSTuvia! as instructed here and test your website one more time on the Android device. Note that a full backup is recommended before updating. Most likely you'll need to properly refresh your browser's cache before testing.

I made the update now it's ok ! thanks a lot !!!

I found another problem when we are on mobile device (smartphone or tablet) we can't scroll down when we are on the slider i found the same problem on your demo.

The slider is ok to switch between each item of the slider but when we try to go down nothing happens !

Should i create a new ticket for this problem ?

Zoom with finger with mobile 3 years 7 months ago #40568

• dragos
  • Administrator
Thank you for reporting this as well, we've already fixed it. You will need to update the followings:

- RSPageBuilder! component
- RSPageBuilder! Elements module

Instructions can be found here. Note that source code changes will be lost, thus a full backup is recommended before updating. You'll also need to properly refresh your browser's cache before testing.
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by dragos. Reason: addition

Zoom with finger with mobile 3 years 7 months ago #40569

• vincent7
  • Fresh Boarder
dragos wrote:
Thank you for reporting this as well, we've already fixed it. You will need to update the followings:

- RSPageBuilder! component
- RSPageBuilder! Elements module

Instructions can be found here. Note that source code changes will be lost, thus a full backup is recommended before updating. You'll also need to properly refresh your browser's cache before testing.

the update work perfectly ! thanks for your reactivity !

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!