Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: UPGRADING to the latest version RSFORM

UPGRADING to the latest version RSFORM 3 years 11 months ago #40085

Hello,

I do use actually RSForm! Pro 1.51.14 and try to set the update version. Actually I running a very complex form including many css options.
Still I turned on the new version, some of my css doesn't work anymore. Specially some css as focus on items ! None of them are efficient.
Most of the css are running well that means that file are correctly launched. Is there a reason for such change ?

If you have any clue let me know.

Best regards
CEO of Sereniteam SAS - Paris 15me - France
The administrator has disabled public write access.

UPGRADING to the latest version RSFORM 3 years 1 month ago #40975

• dragos
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

The update will simply bring up to date the database and other files that are part of the new version, it does not actually remove custom styling you might have added to your form. Nevertheless, if you're still encountering issues, please submit a support ticket so our staff members can have a closer at this situation.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!