Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Set Logo Size RSNevia

Set Logo Size RSNevia 4 years 1 week ago #39978

• cappleby
  • Junior Boarder
The logo on my new RsNevia site is set to height: 35px. I want it to fill the navbar. Can anyone suggest how this could be done please.
I've tried changing the template.css and template-9,css files to {height: auto} but this doen't fix it for some reason.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Set Logo Size RSNevia 4 years 4 days ago #40000

• dragos
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

You can take a CSS approach on this, for example, you can use something similar on a custom.css file:
.rstpl-main-menu-position .rstpl-navigation .navbar .rstpl-brand.image img {
    height:  your_value_here;
}
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cappleby

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!