Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Rs_Juno + K2: Pagination Problem

Rs_Juno + K2: Pagination Problem 4 years 1 month ago #39840

• it03
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello to all of U

I use RS_Juno template combined with K2 in order to create a catalog with Food and Beverage products

My problem is related with PAGINATION at items presented in Category catalog. Here, you can see what I mean:

Has somebody any idea about that?

Thanks in advance
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Rs_Juno + K2: Pagination Problem 4 years 1 month ago #39842

• it03
  • Fresh Boarder
Hellooooo

Is anybody hearing ???

Rs_Juno + K2: Pagination Problem 4 years 1 month ago #39853

• dragos
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

In order for us to take a closer look at this for you, please Submit a Support Ticket here with a direct link to the issue. Note that an active subscription is required for the product in question.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!