Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSContact module - Joomla! captcha not working

RSContact module - Joomla! captcha not working 4 years 2 months ago #39797

Using the RSsalla template with data on the homepage is a RSContact module at the bottom. I want to use the option: Spam Protection - Joomla! Captcha. I turned it on and I got an error of 'Captcha plugin not set or not found. Please contact a site administrator.' I have installed the System - RSForm! Pro Joomla! Captcha and I also have Recaptcha plugins to. All enabled.
Not sure why it won't load properly. Help please.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RSContact module - Joomla! captcha not working 4 years 2 months ago #39800

• dragos
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

You will need to take these steps:

1. Make sure 'Joomla! Captcha' option is enabled under the RSContact! module

2. Go to Extensions > Plugins and configure one of the following plugins:

CAPTCHA - reCAPTCHA
CAPTCHA - Invisible reCAPTCHA

3. Go to Global Configuration area and select the captcha for your website through the 'Default Captcha' option.

Afterwards, test your website one more time.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!