Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Welcome to the RSJoomla Echo Chamber!

Welcome to the RSJoomla Echo Chamber! 4 years 10 months ago #39107

• kevin.morrison
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Been a user of RSJoomla for many years and it sucks to see that you guys still have zero clue what a forum is supposed to be used for! Consider changing the name from forum to Echo Chamber, because that really is all this is used for since you still refuse (in most cases) to ever answer any questions asked here. I fail to see why you even bothered to create a forum when you clearly had NO intent on supporting it?

Of all the Joomla developer websites I have purchased from you guys are the ONLY ones that have a forum that does absolutely NOTHING to help answer questions! While I love your extensions, it would be nice to be able to have a place I can search for answers to problems without having to open a support ticket and go through the grueling process of dealing with support! In all honesty the RSJoomla forum is a joke and it is ignorant on your part and I would have better luck spotting a Yeti than ever seeing an RSJoomla support team answering a question!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!