Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RsJuno not working with PHP 7.0

RsJuno not working with PHP 7.0 5 years 4 months ago #38570

• cappleby
  • Junior Boarder
Since changing to PHP 7.0 I'm getting an error: 0 Call to undefined function ereg()
I can only find one reference to ereg so far and it's in codemirror.
But my Firefox console reports an error with the call to jui as well which is called by Rsjuno.
if I change back to PHP 5.6 it's OK but that's not a long term solution obviously.
I'm now using Joomla! 3.9 but it was happening with 3.8.13 as well.
Can anyone suggest what might be happening?
Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by cappleby.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RsJuno not working with PHP 7.0 5 years 4 months ago #38571

• cappleby
  • Junior Boarder
I've now upgraded to PHP 7.2 Fast CGI and it's now working again.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!