Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Custom Icons Rs Edimo

Custom Icons Rs Edimo 6 years 2 days ago #38055

Hi, i recently purchased Rs Edimo template and i want to use it for a automotive website purpose. I found a set of custom icons on iconmoon platform and i wanted to add it on my site and on the rsvisualcomposer. Actually i have all the iconmoons svg files and the style.css file.

I tried to add on the rs edimo template but dint' work. I,ve added the svg files on the templates/rsedimo/css/fonts and added the style of the icons on the icons.css file but i can't visualize the icons neither by the composer nor by calling the classes via html.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you

best Regards

Massimo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!