Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RsVario! Module Styling

RsVario! Module Styling 6 years 3 months ago #37763

• ceo0
  • Fresh Boarder
I am trying to change the style of the modules by going to the Advanced tab of the module and utilizing the "Module Class Suffix" box. My problem is that I do not know the styling verbiage used by RSJoomla or this particular template.
Is there a list of styles available. I'm wanting to add borders to some and backgrounds to others. I just don't see the ability to make the fabulous modules that are in the demo. I cant even find out how to display the icons! I'm getting very frustrated after all the money Ive put out on extensions!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!