Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Repeat fields visibility after a click on a button

Repeat fields visibility after a click on a button 6 years 8 months ago #37138

Hi there,

I have a question and I'm wondering how to achieve this with RS FORM.
This is the case:
Let's say you have a footballteam, with x-players. How can you register them multiple times via RS FORM.
  • You create a form, and the responsible trainer fills in the recommended fields.
  • Then, there must be a button "add player". When he clicks on the button, let's say 5 extra fields are shown.
  • He fills in player one.
  • After that, he wants to add a second player, so I want to be able to click on "add another player". Then, again those fields show up.
  • After 10 players he saves it all.

How is this possible to create?
Kind regards!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!