Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Articles Page Header

Articles Page Header 7 years 2 days ago #36671

• DTMOC
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
This has got to be easy but is driving me crazy. :silly:

I ran into this before and cannot resolve it in the same way as then.

I'll try to explain and hopefully it is clear enough...
I had created articles before and could not get the "page title" of "ARTICLES" to stay off my page despite Joomla settings. I found out that if the articles were assigned to a menu item (RSJUNO2) all worked just as I expected so I left it at that as they needed to be in the menus.

But now I have an article that links to another article that is not in the menu structure and I do not want "ARTICLES" showing at the top. Other than adding further menu items, how can I get rid of it??

Thanks!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Articles Page Header 6 years 11 months ago #36715

• DTMOC
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I realize this issue is probably more to do with Joomla but hopefully someone has a solution soon. :unsure:
Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!