Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Spacing between positions

Spacing between positions 7 years 9 months ago #35320

• kkoweb
  • Fresh Boarder
:( Hello,

I would like to reduce space between positions.
I made an custom css (in the path /templates/rspenta/css/ ) with this line :
.rstpl-before-top-fixed-position .rstpl-m-tb-big { margin-top: 1.5em};

but there's nothing change.

Can you help me because i' m lost

Thanks a lot
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by kkoweb.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Spacing between positions 7 years 5 months ago #35925

• dragos
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

I have tested this CSS declaration:

.rstpl-before-top-fixed-position .rstpl-m-tb-big {
margin-top: 1em !important;
}

in the custom.css and it works properly. To make sure that the new CSS rules overwrite the actual ones, you should use the '!important' attribute. Also, from what I can see, you have a typo in your syntax: "...1.5em};" > it should be "...1.5em;}"

Spacing between positions 7 years 2 months ago #36260

I am also having issues with spacing and need to reduce the amount of dead space between fields. I can't seem to get the previous post to work, adding it to the custom css area in the form. I've also tried removing the individual DIV's and put all the fields into a single DIV but that has not done anything either.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!