Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Playing MP4 video in PageBuilder/RSEdimo

Playing MP4 video in PageBuilder/RSEdimo 5 years 6 months ago #38498

Hello,

I want to show a MP4 video in a website which is build with RSEdimo and RSPageBuilder.
Therefore I installed the plugin 'All Video's" from Joomlaworks. When I set the MP4 in an article I see that this is working.
But in PageBuilder it won't work. I set the 'all video' syntax for the plugin somewhere in the text in a PB element. Like this {mp4}nameofthevideo{/mp4}.
In the frontend I see the syntax as text instead of the video.
I tried this also in a custom module and then placed the module in a template position. I also got the syntax text in the frontend instead of the video.

Is it possible to play MP4 in PB? How?

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!