Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Delete pages

Delete pages 6 years 4 months ago #37516

Hello,

I would like to delete some pages I have made with the RsPageBuilder!
I can throw them in the trash but they still remain in the total pages overview.
How do I get entirely rid of them?

Greetings,

Nick.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Delete pages 6 years 4 months ago #37517

• dragos
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello Nick,

After sending the page to Trash, you will need to select the 'Trashed' status from the left Filtering option, afterwards select the items you want to completely remove and choose Empty Trash.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nickdijkstra2

Delete pages 6 years 4 months ago #37518

Hello Dragos,

I feel so stupid now, this problem has bothered me for a few weeks now.
Thank you so much!

Greetings,

Nick.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!