Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Fields missing

Fields missing 2 years 7 months ago #41446

• info4788
  • Fresh Boarder
I have made som custom fields and then put the placeholder in layouts under form. But I can´t see them on my webpage.
Any idea?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fields missing 2 years 2 months ago #41811

Hi
Did you solve this issue ?

Thanks
Cedric

Fields missing 2 years 4 days ago #41947

• bogdan.tataru
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 40
Hello,

You can head to RSDirectory! > Forms > select your form > Layouts tab > scroll down to "Listing Detail Custom Fields" and select your custom fields from the list. Afterwards head to RSDirectory! > Tools > Regenerate titles > select your form > select your form fields > and click on the "Start" button.

After taking these steps, check your entry details page once more.
My help is not official customer support. To receive assistance, submit a ticket by clicking here

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!