Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RS Directory Search Module - Single Category Only

RS Directory Search Module - Single Category Only 5 years 9 months ago #38297

Hi

I am trying to create two pages on my site, each with an RS Directory Map Search module at the top.

I would like to show only entries from one category on each page/in each module. For example, webpage A has module A and only shows RS directory entries from a specific category. Meanwhile, webpage B has module B and only shows RD directory entries from a different category.

I can duplicate the module and present them on the correct pages. Is there any way to force the RS Map Search module to only present one category?

Thanks in advance
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!