Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RsDirectory page not found when using Joomla SEF.

RsDirectory page not found when using Joomla SEF. 6 years 9 months ago #37033

• pintolado
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I bought RsDirectory. As far as I can tell it does not work with SEF in the normal manner, unless you use Advanced SEF extension. Some of my RsDirectory pages show as page not found until I turn off Joomla's SEF in Global Configuration. My website uses also uses the JoomSEF extension. I notice that RsDirectory has a place to turn on Advaned SEF but not JoomSEF. I have seen some posts that there may be a workaround if you create a separate menu item to each page, but that could be very cumbersome and time consuming in any good sized directory. I'll put in a support ticket and see what they say.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!