Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Category rebuild crashes site. Too many queries.

Category rebuild crashes site. Too many queries. 6 years 10 months ago #36938

• pintolado
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Using Joomla 3.7, PHP 7.0, and I just bought RsDirectory.

I entered about 2,400 categories. (Each category will have only 1 - 3 entries.) However, they were not in alphabetical order, which I need. In RsDirectory Categories page, I can move the categories into alphabetical order, but they will not stay that way.

I'm guessing that I have run rebuild if I want the categories to stay in the new order. But, when I do a rebuild, the large hosting service shuts down my site because mysql exceeded 50,000 queries per hour.

Is there a way to break the rebuild up into parts?
Is there something else going on?

Thank you in advance. I understand that RsJoomla does not monitor the forum so forum questions often go unanswered.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!