Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Can I use JS FORM on an article (or a landing page

Can I use JS FORM on an article (or a landing page 4 years 1 month ago #39873

How can I make RS form in an article or in a module which will display on my landing page?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can I use JS FORM on an article (or a landing page 4 years 1 month ago #39880

• adrianp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 146
Hello,

A module is available and you can also include your form in an article with a specialized syntax available when using either the Content plugin (where content type plugins are triggered) or the System plugin (for areas that don't trigger content type plugins; basically anywhere else).
This is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a support ticket here.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!