Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: No Thank You

No Thank You 7 years 7 months ago #35568

• gbehrman
  • Fresh Boarder
I am using the latest version of RSContact (1.1.7) and the latest version of Joomla3 (3.6.0) and RSJuno.

I can fill in the form and it will send an email, but I do not get a "Thank You" notification even though I have set up a Thank You message in the Form Options.

Anybody got any ideas why the Thank You is not working for me?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!