Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Javascript Error

Javascript Error 8 years 6 months ago #32389

Great Mod this contact form but in the email selection box I am getting an error :blink: :

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it." placeholder="E-mail *" />

Site: www.wildbikers.com

www.wildbikers.com/connect-with-wild-bikers/contact-us-page

It is on/off during construction.

Joomla 3.4.3
Ice Theme - IT Smart Shop
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Javascript Error 8 years 6 months ago #32394

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
This is most likely generated because you have embedded the module in an article. Articles, by default, trigger the Email Cloack plugin. Though an RSForm!Pro article, it addresses the same issue - more details here:

https://www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/rsform-pro/frequently-asked-questions/my-email-field-contains-a-script.html
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Chief

Javascript Error 8 years 6 months ago #32397

THANK YOU - Disabled email_Cloaking!

AWESOME SERVICE!

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!