Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSContact

RSContact 9 years 2 months ago #30207

• mjandrew
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi There - I really like the look of the RSContact form. I've got it setup and I'm happy with the look of it. However, I can't seem to get it to send. When I click the send button it looks like it is thinking about sending with progress dots appearing to the right of the send button but that is as far as it gets. It doesn't show my thank you message and no email is received?
Am I missing something obvious? I have edited the fields, form options and email options.
www.abiamiri.co.uk/joomla3/contact
Many thanks, Mike
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RSContact 9 years 2 months ago #30217

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Have you loaded the module within an article using the "loadposition" syntax ? If this is the case, please make sure that the module itself has been published: Extensions > Module Manager.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

RSContact 9 years 2 months ago #30224

• mjandrew
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Alex - I have used the load position and the module is definitely published in module manager. It shows all the warnings if I don't enter anything in the required field and it looks like it is processing the form but then it appears to hang with a grey'd out send button?
Cheers, Mike

RSContact 9 years 2 months ago #30226

• mjandrew
  • Fresh Boarder
The plot thickens. The form works when it is in a normal module position, but not using the loadposition in an article? I think I can live with that.
Cheers, Mike

RSContact 9 years 2 months ago #30234

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Are by any chance using cache ? If this is the case, please try to disable and clear it and try again.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!