Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Changing ticket info text position

Changing ticket info text position 1 year 2 months ago #42484

• rakeshy
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I am using RSform displaying the RSevents tickets.

If you are like me and REALLY dislike the position of the selected ticket info being shown below far down the Total amount below the selected tickets list.

Go to /home/DOMAIN/public_html/administrator/components/com_rsform/helpers/fields/rseprotickets.php

and change the code:
$html .= ' <br /> <span id="tdescription"></span>';
on line 87 to a higher position.

I placed it above "if ($multipleTickets)" (73)

Ofcouse, updates might remove this code.
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by rakeshy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!