Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Total accepted subscribers

Total accepted subscribers 1 year 10 months ago #42060

Hello !
I'm looking for a SQL query that show the "Total accepted subscribers" for a specific event ID.

In the Forum, I found a SQL query showing the "Total purchased tickets" (see below)
SELECT SUM(ut.quantity) FROM mab_rseventspro_user_tickets ut LEFT JOIN mab_rseventspro_tickets t ON ut.idt = t.id WHERE t.ide = '" .$ID_ticket . "'";

but I would like to retrieve only all the subscribers tickets for an event with the status "Complet"
I don't find in the SQL DB the way the status information for a subscription is stored.

Any help ? Thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!