Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Coupon not working with Currency amount

Coupon not working with Currency amount 4 years 5 months ago #39543

• rakeshy
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
The coupon works perfectly when using the amount %, but when using a static amount € amount it is not working.

It only works when the purchased ticket total goes over the amount put into coupon € amount.
The discount total in the frontend, only is being shown when the total ticket amount goes over the coupon € amount.

I would rather have the total brought to 0, until the ticket amount goes over the coupon € amount.
Also displaying the discount total in the frontend.

My only solution now is to use the % with 100%, in oder to get my amount, but now they can buy as much tickets as they would like!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!