Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: How to allow user to select from 2 tickets

How to allow user to select from 2 tickets 5 years 1 month ago #38841

• gurdip
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
i have an event with 2 tickets set up. is possible to set up RSEvents so that interested parties can select from both tickets within the same form?

this is my site url, my tickets are on page 4 of the form (the form is integrated with RSForm).
mediagenesis.com.sg/felicita/events

i would like for the participants to be able to choose from Great Wines Simply Italian session as well Wine Tasting session from the tickets. These sessions are held on the same day / event but at different times:

see the following screenshot:
mediagenesis.com.sg/felicita/images/screenshot-tickets.jpg

thank you.
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by gurdip. Reason: changed the url
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to allow user to select from 2 tickets 5 years 1 month ago #38855

• gurdip
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
an rsjoomla mod provided me with this solution:

"Please navigate to backend > Components > RSEvents!Pro > Settings > Events > enable the "Multiple tickets" option."

it works perfectly.

thank Adrian.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!