Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Please be more specific in display HTML markup

Please be more specific in display HTML markup 6 years 2 weeks ago #38008

I really like you RS Events Pro but I have to say I am really frustrated by your lack of specificity in your display related HTML markup. I have had to needlessly override 4 files because of this.

Example. In the event edit form I want to HIDE "Enable comments". but the element you have wrapping the input tag is just <label class="checkbox">. All you would have to do is to specify the context of the element. <label class="checkbox comments">. Then I could just use css to hide it.

The amount of non-specific div's and labels in your event edit form is just crazy and as a result I have to spend more time doing it properly, realizing that I will have to do it all over again next time your update requires me to update the override code.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!