Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: email to eventholder after payment

email to eventholder after payment 6 years 1 month ago #37924

• info2360
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

i'm using RSEvents pro with the cart plugin and Mollie payment. Everyting works, except this:
When the payment is not yet started the event owner receives an email with a subscription message which is too soon.
The subscriber however receives an activation email AFTER payment is completed, which is good.

My question is, how do i get the event owner to also get a message AFTER payment, and not before? I allready tried to switch to cart emails but this has the same effect.

Thnks, Martin
The administrator has disabled public write access.

email to eventholder after payment 6 years 4 days ago #38050

• piersol
  • Fresh Boarder
The only way i get notice after payment for the activation of the attendee is by adding my address as admin to the CC portion of the rs events pro main settings where it asks for emails.

That way i get the same copy the subscriber gets of the activation email.

I make the subject of the activation email for my party events to be:

It's Party Time! {user} has joined {EventName}

That way I get the info i need of a new paid subscriber and they get the same. Its redundant to them getting their name in the subject, but it works.

As for them getting emails too soon, we need to disable registration email because they think they are in the event when they havent yet paid. Im sure it has a purpose, but we dont use it since it confuses more than helps.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!