Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Map function issues

Map function issues 6 years 8 months ago #37161

co-anon.org/arizona

Open this link on your phone and try to open any event by a touch? YOU HAVE TO CLICK THE DAY TO SEE ANYTHING - EVENT LINK DOESNT OPEN "DAY" or a larger EVENT DETAIL PAGE. lots of complaints on this.

Is there a better way to allow the user to find their way to a location then the struggle to open a link.

Am I missing something here? Can someone explain for me?

Thanks in advance cause I am getting tired of going in circles to figure it out. This was and is my last resort.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!