Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RS Events Pro Customization - Need a developer

RS Events Pro Customization - Need a developer 6 years 10 months ago #36867

• tnupe1
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello everyone,

I am creating an events website using Joomla, Jomsocial and RS Events Pro. As you know, RS Events Pro has a feature that allows one user to sync their Facebook events in your RS Events Pro, and automatically sync any future events that they add on Facebook.

I need that feature to be extended beyond just the site owner, but to Jomsocial members of my website. So each Jomsocial member can connect their Facebook page to their Jomsocial profile on my website and automatically sync any events they create on Facebook onto my website.

In Jomsocial, you can restrict access to apps, so I would only allow certain profile types to use this feature. So, for example, users with the profile type 'promoter' would be able to sync Facebook events. The goal is for promoters to register, connect their Facebook page, and any events they create on Facebook will automatically post onto my website without them having to change their normal promotional routine.

Can any of you help me accomplish this?

Please message me directly with:

1) Pricing, how much it will cost.
2) Timeline, how long it will take.
3) Portfolio, examples of your work.

I figured I would start here before searching on UpWork.

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RS Events Pro Customization - Need a developer 6 years 10 months ago #36869

• gregs
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
The extensions available here will do what you need: www.nordmograph.com/extensions/

RS Events Pro Customization - Need a developer 6 years 10 months ago #36870

• tnupe1
  • Fresh Boarder
Is there a specific plugin you are referencing? Because I don't see any that can accomplish what I need.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!