Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Event Options Dropdown Shows Up Blank

Event Options Dropdown Shows Up Blank 7 years 1 week ago #36617

I'm not a fan of putting the event options in a dropdown as opposed to their own buttons. Is there a way to change this? I've looked in the settings and can't find anything that would make those options buttons like they used to be. The problem is that the dropdown is blank. When looking at the source code, the items are there but not showing up on the front end. It's not a CSS issue because I've tried changing the CSS (like the color of the background in case the text is white on top of a white BG) and still no text. I've tried messing with the JQuery and Bootstrap settings and that didn't help either. Any suggestions?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!