Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Calendar Module on Sidebar Shows "No Events"

Calendar Module on Sidebar Shows "No Events" 7 years 6 months ago #35760

On initial page following the menu click (domain.com/events), the event calendar on the sidebar doesn't display any event initially, until I click on the arrows to navigate to another month and back.
When the calendar shows "no events", I click on the dates and the URL becomes "domain.com/events/day/09-13-2016/569", and the main position would display the date with no events.
When the calendar does show the events after navigating to a different month and back, I click on the dates and the URL becomes "domain.com/component/rseventspro/day/09-13-2016/569", and the sidebar disappears.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Calendar Module on Sidebar Shows "No Events" 7 years 4 months ago #36016

Did you get a solution to this? I'm struggling with it too.

Calendar Module on Sidebar Shows "No Events" 7 years 3 months ago #36121

The same

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!