Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: remove component/rseventspro/ from url

remove component/rseventspro/ from url 11 years 2 months ago #21006

seems like it would be a .htaccess fix, but I've had no success with it....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

remove component/rseventspro/ from url 11 years 2 months ago #21056

SOLVED... after hours of research and tutorials, it was as simple as making a menu item for the component, now my events are SEF!!

remove component/rseventspro/ from url 6 years 11 months ago #36706

webmasterjp wrote:
SOLVED... after hours of research and tutorials, it was as simple as making a menu item for the component, now my events are SEF!!

Hello webmasterjp, as I have the same issue, could you please tell me how you have solved?

Many thanks! :)

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!