Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: No tags have been set

No tags have been set 8 years 9 months ago #31292

• burgert
  • Fresh Boarder
I installed RS Brixton template on a new Joomla 3 site plus RSMediaGallery. When I view on the frontend the gallery it gives me the following error message:
Error
No RSMediaGallery! tags have been set, please set some tags first.
Everything shows correctly, it is only the error message. I checked all the modules, plugins and the component. All the photographs are tagged and the modules/plugins are set to show only specific tags. How can I get rid of the error message?
Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

No tags have been set 8 years 7 months ago #31922

• bogdan.tataru
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 40
Please provide us with a link to the page in question, so we can take a closer look at your page source code.
My help is not official customer support. To receive assistance, submit a ticket by clicking here
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!