Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Show All Tags

Show All Tags 9 years 3 weeks ago #30484

I am putting a gallery together for a client and they have about a dozen tags. These will also be added to over time.

I'm using the Gallery Layout for the page and have the tags at the top so that a user can select to see specific tagged images only.

My question is, instead of using the syntax {rsmediagallery tags="tag1,tag2,tag3,ect"} is there a way to make the plugin just always show and list all tags? This would be useful.

Thanks
Michael.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!