Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Issue with Lightbox closing

Issue with Lightbox closing 9 years 2 months ago #30098

I have installed the extension all working well till I click on a thumbnail in the article and the lightbox opens up, I cannot close the box by clicking on the x in corner of boxes. Any suggestions? I have used the extension before on other websites I have designed and never had this problem. I have tried in different browsers but that does not seem to be the issue, doesnt work in any of them.

Thanks
Tom Evans
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Issue with Lightbox closing 9 years 1 month ago #30111

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Can you post a link so we can have a look ?
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Issue with Lightbox closing 9 years 1 month ago #30126

unfortunately I cannot, I am working on the site localhost till its ready to go online

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!