Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Images from Media Manager

Images from Media Manager 10 years 8 months ago #24265

• david876
  • Fresh Boarder
I am a newb to RSMediaGallery. Only been using it for a couple days. Been searching through this forum and the sparse documentation, and I cannot find an answer to this.

Is there a way to use the images that are already uploaded to my site within the /images directory structure (via media manager)? It seems that upload is only allowing an upload from a local directory (and I assume a URL if I put that into the file browser), and storing everything under the RSMediaGallery component assets directory.

Storing media in two separate places seems like a waste and also double the work,

Thanks,

Dave
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Images from Media Manager 10 years 7 months ago #24303

• silviup
  • Thank you received: 49
Unfortunately, you cannot use the Joomla! Media Manager images in RSMediaGallery! and there is no import feature available. You will need to upload the images again with RSMediaGallery!.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
Last Edit: 10 years 7 months ago by octavian.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!