Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Problem with container in content plugin

Problem with container in content plugin 11 years 1 month ago #21263

• jrodilla
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, i have installed the content plugin, and i have a problem with the container of the images. If i see the web in a phone or in some diferents screens, the container of the image is more small that the image. If i refresh the page, sometimes, the container resize correct, but sometimes not.

CAn you help me?

This is the web: www.gstudio.es/studio.html or www.gstudio.es/coolture-magazine.html

Thank you very much.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Problem with container in content plugin 11 years 1 month ago #21382

• mithcd
  • Banned
I just checked your site. Looks like your still having the issue. Any luck on this yet buddy?
First, solve the problem. Then, write the code.

Problem with container in content plugin 11 years 1 month ago #21432

• jrodilla
  • Fresh Boarder
No :( but i'm woriking it.

Somebody have an idea??

Thamk you

Problem with container in content plugin 11 years 1 month ago #21529

• octavian
  • NOW ONLINE
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 110
You have a CSS/JS compressor on your page - these are known to cause issues when compressing Javascript so please disable it and try again.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Problem with container in content plugin 11 years 1 month ago #21542

• jrodilla
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Octavian, thank you for your response. The compressor isn't the problem. I disable it and the problem persists. I analize the page with firebug and i see that the problem is in the div .rsmg_content_container

When i assign the height or the width in the plugin, in the css that generate the plugin there are an element style (not included in anything css) that sometimes assign the height correctly and sometimes assign a height of 18px. But this problem only is in chrome and safari not in firefox or ie.

If you want see the web, in this moment the compressor is disable.

Is possible that the responsive of the plugin don't run correctly in chrome?

Thank you.

Problem with container in content plugin 11 years 1 month ago #21545

• octavian
  • NOW ONLINE
The thing is, I could replicate this in Firefox as well - that's why I told you to disable the compressor. Now, I'm loading and reloading the page, changing browser size and it doesn't seem to make any difference - it works every time (tested in both Chrome and Firefox).
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,

Problem with container in content plugin 11 years 1 month ago #21603

• jrodilla
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Octavian, thank you very much, you where right. Now the pluggin run perfectly. Now, i only tigger an excepción in the compressor.

Thank you very much for all :) :) :)

Problem with container in content plugin 11 years 4 days ago #22200

• essiele
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Music that paints pictures and images that sing!
octavian wrote:
You have a CSS/JS compressor on your page - these are known to cause issues when compressing Javascript so please disable it and try again.

Unfortunately, I'm experiencing the same issue with the website I'm currently working on. The template I'm using (Shape 5 Vertex) has CSS and JS compression built in, and they're both turned off. However, when I use the plugin option, the images are a lot bigger than their placeholders.

This is evident in Chrome, Safari, IE8 (which is causing me problems in general, anyway) and Maxthon3 (my default browser); but in Firefox, there's no problem... except the image titles and descriptions do not show, even though I've selected the options to show them.

If I use RSMG via the menu, it's fine; but for the purpose of H1 and formatting issues, I thought I'd use the plugin option. I've made sure that the settings for both content and system plugins are identical.

What am I doing wrong? Please help!

Regards,

Ess @ QLS

PS: I'm on J!2.5.9
Ess'iele
... seeing things.
Last Edit: 11 years 4 days ago by essiele.

Problem with container in content plugin 11 years 4 days ago #22207

• octavian
  • NOW ONLINE
If it works with one of the default templates shipped with Joomla!, please contact your template developer. I'm pretty sure there's a CSS declaration in your template that sets a bigger height/width on images.
As a side note, Shape5 templates have the nasty habit of forcing a height on their containers (I see it happening on your website as well) - definitely not a good approach.
essiele wrote:
except the image titles and descriptions do not show, even though I've selected the options to show them.

When using the Content Plugin, these don't show up when the images are listed - they do show up when clicking on the image (in the lightbox), according to your settings of course.
Regards,
Last Edit: 11 years 4 days ago by octavian.

Problem with container in content plugin 10 years 11 months ago #22733

• urklanof
  • Fresh Boarder
I have the same problem
I am running
Joomla 2.5.9
And Gantry 4.1.9 Rocket
What can i do ????

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!