Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSBlog integration with Jomsocial.

RSBlog integration with Jomsocial. 5 years 3 months ago #38655

Hi,

I have purchased Jomscocial Pro - this is a social networking platform.

I am the super user / admin of my site.

So I wanted to know that can your product RSBlog integrated with Jomsocial - So that all the members can create their own blog. 

For instance - after we have integrated your product RSBlog with Jomsocial - members of my network after Logging in their own personal account - will be able to create their own personal blog.

Kindly let me know that can your product RSBlog integrated with Jomsocial - So that all the members can create their own blog. 

Regards.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!