Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Posts not publishing

Posts not publishing 8 years 10 months ago #31185

Hi Friends,
I don't know what setting is not working, but I've tried creating posts three different ways, from the dashboard, email and front end, and while they show up on the post lists as published, nothing appears on the front end.

any suggestions?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Posts not publishing 8 years 10 months ago #31200

• bogdan.tataru
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 40
You can access the RSBlog! front-end functionality through several menu items such as Blog view and Single post. Head to Menus > Main Menu > Add new menu item > and select RSBlog! > Blog view as menu item type.
You can customize what posts to show and how to show them through menu item parameters from Options tab.

More on this here:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...blog-menu-items.html
My help is not official customer support. To receive assistance, submit a ticket by clicking here
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!