Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: hide author and hits not working

hide author and hits not working 9 years 3 months ago #29823

• dadoonan
  • Fresh Boarder
Despite setting the rs blog pro list layout options to NO for displaying the author and the number of hits, both are showing.

what else am I missing?

Joomla! 3.3.6 / RSBlog! 1.11.10

david
The administrator has disabled public write access.

hide author and hits not working 9 years 3 months ago #29829

• cosmin.cristea
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 144
Please note that the List Layout options are configurations for the Administrator Area Listing, you can remove the author of the post by performing a simple template-override as seen in this article:

https://www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/view-article/848-adjusting-the-components-look-and-feel.html
My help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here

hide author and hits not working 9 years 2 months ago #29911

• info1977
  • Fresh Boarder
Same problem.

so i've gone into components>com_rsblog>templates

and i can't find a folder with the theme called 3, which is what i'm using. I see that there are folders called 1_column_dark, 1_column_gree etc but nothing called 3. I also see a custom theme i created in the previous version of rsblog but that does not show in my drop down in the config as a choice.

what am i missing?

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!