Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Help pls. RSBlog breaks my template. Any idea why?

Help pls. RSBlog breaks my template. Any idea why? 9 years 5 months ago #29160

Hello, my first post here.

I have a design problem with the RSBlog component. When I use it in my Joomla 1.5.8 it breaks the style and the menus are broken.

Here is the link to a regular page in the site:
www.catedraldemallorca.info/principal/en...ral/horarios-archivo

Here is a link to a blog page in the site:
www.catedraldemallorca.info/principal/en...catedral-de-mallorca

The problem is with the main menu. In the second link, where there is a blog, it does not work anymore. Stlyes seem to be half missing.

I woudl greatly appreciate some insight about what to look and how to solve this situation. :)

Thanks in advance for your help,
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Help pls. RSBlog breaks my template. Any idea why? 9 years 5 months ago #29166

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
The first problem i see is not related to RSBlog!, but to your Joomla!. You are using 1.5.8. It is strongly recommended to update to a more recent version.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Help pls. RSBlog breaks my template. Any idea why? 9 years 5 months ago #29178

Thanks for the input. Something I am working with btw. But, in the meantime I'd like it to work. RSBlog is suposed to work with Joomla 1.5. Any constructive suggestion from the support team? :)
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by jeroni.segui.coll.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!