Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Post permissions - restrict individual posts

Post permissions - restrict individual posts 11 years 8 months ago #18281

• john.hubickey
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I am a bit surprised that this seems impossible to do.

From what I can see in all the edit screens, setting permissions on individual posts is not possible? This is a basic joomla functionality for articles, being able to set permissions on each article. I was hoping to create a "magazine" type blog with free and registered content. Not clear now on how to do this or if it is even possible.

Category groups appear to only restrict EDITING and POSTING not viewing.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Post permissions - restrict individual posts 11 years 8 months ago #18288

Hello,

Use ACLManager for advanced permission configuration and editing
www.aclmanager.net/
Regards
Wilco Alsemgeest

Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking www.rsjoomla.com/my-support-tickets.html
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!