Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Setup RS Blog RSS Feed in Google Feedburner

Setup RS Blog RSS Feed in Google Feedburner 12 years 6 months ago #15009

• fancrest
  • Fresh Boarder
I have searched the forum for an answer but none of the recommended solutions fixes my problem. With my RSBog open in the front end I use the RSFeed button in my Firefox toolbar to discover the RSS feed. It looks like this:
www.fancrest.com/index.php/dis-wine-blog-mainmenu?format=feed
When I try to put this in the feedburner or if I simply put in the URL of my RSBlog this is the error messgae I get:
"The URL does not appear to reference a valid XML file. We encountered the following problem: Error on line 8: The entity name must immediately follow the '&' in the entity reference."
This is all very technical.
I thought by ticking the RSS feeds box in RSBlog setup all this would be taken care of automatically?
Any advice would be gratefully received.
My website is at www.fancrest.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!