Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Conflict with JFBConnect and RSBlog

Conflict with JFBConnect and RSBlog 12 years 6 months ago #14956

• fancrest
  • Fresh Boarder
I am using JFBConnect6 from Source Coast to integrate Joomla with Facebook throughout my site and have found that if I activate Facebook Comments in RSBlog (a feature that I really would like to keep) that it fouls up the FBC login module.
Is it possible to remedy this?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Conflict with JFBConnect and RSBlog 12 years 6 months ago #15084

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Is it possible to point out exactly what is the issue that you are encountering with the two?

Let me know.

Re: Conflict with JFBConnect and RSBlog 12 years 2 months ago #16309

Actually I've notice JFBConnect has issues with other plugins as well. It might be better to approach its developer instead...

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!