Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Facebook and Trackback errors

Facebook and Trackback errors 12 years 6 months ago #14811

I cannot get any of my blog posts to go to facebook.
here is my troubles.
Sending trackbacks ...

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /home/content/21/8313221/html/components/com_rsblog/helpers/trackback.php on line 68

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to :80 (php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known) in /home/content/21/8313221/html/components/com_rsblog/helpers/trackback.php on line 68
Error sending trackback to 'www.compuworksla.com' (php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known)

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /home/content/21/8313221/html/components/com_rsblog/helpers/trackback.php on line 68

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to :80 (php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known) in /home/content/21/8313221/html/components/com_rsblog/helpers/trackback.php on line 68
Error sending trackback to 'www.compuworksla.com' (php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known)

Send Pingbacks

Error sending pingback to 'download.bleepingcomputer.com/grinler/unhide.exe' (Invalid return payload: enable debugging to examine incoming payload (XML error at line 1, check URL))
Error sending pingback to 'support.kaspersky.com/downloads/utils/tdsskiller.exe' (Didn't receive 200 OK from remote server. (HTTP/1.1 405 Not Allowed))
Error sending pingback to 'www.superantispyware.com/downloadfile.ht...SUPERANTISPYWAREFREE' (Invalid return payload: enable debugging to examine incoming payload (XML error at line 1, check URL))
Error sending pingback to 'www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/anti-virus/combofix' (Invalid return payload: enable debugging to examine incoming payload (XML error: Mismatched tag at line 16, column 8))
Error sending pingback to 'www.kaspersky.com/' (Didn't receive 200 OK from remote server. (HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently))
Error sending pingback to 'download.bleepingcomputer.com/grinler/unhide.exe' (Invalid return payload: enable debugging to examine incoming payload (XML error at line 1, check URL))
Error sending pingback to 'support.kaspersky.com/downloads/utils/tdsskiller.exe' (Didn't receive 200 OK from remote server. (HTTP/1.1 405 Not Allowed))
Error sending pingback to 'www.superantispyware.com/downloadfile.ht...SUPERANTISPYWAREFREE' (Invalid return payload: enable debugging to examine incoming payload (XML error at line 1, check URL))
Error sending pingback to 'www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/anti-virus/combofix' (Invalid return payload: enable debugging to examine incoming payload (XML error: Mismatched tag at line 16, column 8))
Error sending pingback to 'www.kaspersky.com/' (Didn't receive 200 OK from remote server. (HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently))

Posting to Twitter ...

Error while posting to Twitter.

Posting to Facebook ...

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class BaseFacebook in /home/content/21/8313221/html/components/com_rsblog/helpers/facebook/base_facebook.php on line 119tr

I do have anothther facebook type component installed for facebook comments and facebook login if that helps.

thanks so much in advance!!

www.compuworksla.com

EDIT:::: I fixed the facebook posting problem by searching in both php file "components/rsblog/helpers/facebook/ base_facebook.php and facebook.php I searched each for "BaseFacebook" and changed them to "Basefacebook2"

Still can't get trackbacks or pingbacks to work...but it's prolly just cause i'm a noob
Last Edit: 12 years 6 months ago by trichard311. Reason: fixed facebook problem
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!